Dear all international students or alumni,
Although the pause button was pressed due to the pandemic in Xi’an these days, we cannot stop our steps for learning at this special moment.
Here we offer the activity of “Online Daily Attendance for Chinese Corner”. Let's get online together and share your Chinese Learning progress and fun in your life!
1. Aim: The activity is to encourage interaction between Chinese and foreign students through multiple media for the sake of learning and promoting Chinese language, knowing the profound culture and beauty of the Chinese language, which greatly makes international students integrate into China and understand China more.
2. Time: From 3rd, January, 2022 to the beginning of the spring semester.
3. Contents: To share your Chinese learning progress, such as: Chinese study notes, brush calligraphy writing, character writing, articles reading, poem reciting, Chinese speech, Chinese stories speaking (children's stories, idiom stories, folk legends), theme painting, Chinese musical instrument playing and Chinese songs singing, Chinese martial arts or tai chi learning, Chinese traditional handicraft learning (Chinese knot or paper cutting), etc..
1) If you take daily online attendance through the WeChat applet, you will get 10 bonus points.
2) If you stick to taking attendance for 7 days or more, you can get 50 extra points. If you stick to taking for 14 days or more, you will get 150 bonus points. If you stick to taking for 21 days or more, you will get 300 bonus points. If you stick to taking for 30 days and you will earn an additional 500 points.
3) When posting photos, 10 extra points will be awarded each time. 30 points will be awarded for each video with 30-60 seconds, and also bonus points for well-produced videos. If sharing more than 200 words of high-quality experience, 30 bonus points for each attendance.
4) After the activity, you can redeem the corresponding points by taking the screenshots of the learning days via the WeChat applet.
5) The top 35 from the scoreboard will be awarded.
According to the total score, grand, first, second, third prize, and excellence prize will be set.
1) One Grand Prize Winner will get a Polaroid Mini11 camera.
2) Three First Prize Winners will receive a pair of New Balance sneakers each designated by the organizer.
3) Six Second Prize Winners will get a set of the customized multifunctional coaster and cup each from XJTU.
4) Ten Third Prize Winners will get a winter Olympics customized mug or pen bag each.
5) Fifteen Prize Winners will get a roller pen with exquisite packaging named "Jiaoda youth" and a card set of “Qinqiang opera dolls” each.
1) Scan the QR codeand authorize your phone number and user information through the WeChat applet. Please do remember to change the nickname in the user information withname + student number. (Those who do not modify the nickname will not get the final prize ~)
2) After entering the mini-program, click "Join" in the upper right corner of the page.
3) After entering the moments, you can start taking online daily attendance.
4）Click"menu"on the bottom of the page, and then you can modify the nickname. Do remember to modify the nickname toname + student number. Now, start your attendance journey!
Come and join the Chinese corner, sign up every day, and share your Chinese learning!
We are waiting for you!!!